LifeGard Aquatics Sea Horse Pumps
3/4 HP -76GPM Flow -9.2 amps -115V
feature a self-priming design, which ensures long life. Sea Horse Pumps also include large capacity baskets with see-thru lid. Easy access drain plugs included. Constructed of reinforced fiberglass for strength and durability. Unique diffuser and impeller provide excellent pressure performance across wide range of desired gallon per hour flow rates. All Sea Horse Pumps are 1.5" suction and 1.5" discharge.
* Fiberglass reinforced.
* 1-1/2” suction and discharge ports.
* Clear strainer pot lid and large strainer basket.
* Unique diffuser and impeller provide excellent pressure performance across wide range of desired gallon per minute flow rates.
* User friendly drain plugs.
* One year warranty.
Choosing the right water pump for your pond can make all of the difference in the world. Just because a pump may cost less to buy, it is not always the way to go.
The most important thing to remember is the electrical usage when looking for a water pump for your pond.
In order to maintain a healthy environment for your Koi pond or water garden, you MUST run your water pump through your filter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
So it is important to pick the right water pump for your Koi pond or water garden. Water pumps have variances in electrical usage and electrical costs.
The following formula will assist you in determining how much you will spend (approximately) per month to run the pump you select.
- Amps x Volts = Watts
- Watts x 744 and divide by 1000 = KWH per month
- KWH per month x Cost per KWH (located on your electric bill) = Cost per month
Or feel free to use our handy pump cost calculator.