TERMINATE. Specially formulated treatment for salt resistant parasites and fungal disease! Terminate is formulated with Malachite Green (chloride) and Formalin (MG&F). Terminate is very safe for treating costia, chilodonella, ich, oodinium and fungal infections.
- Terminate is safe to use on "scale less" koi.
- Terminate will not set back your filter.
- Terminate can be used in water temperatures as low as 50°F, this allows you to treat when temperatures are cooler in the spring and fall.
- Terminate has a much shorter treatment period than most MG&F treatments on the market.
- Treat for 3 days and you're done, as compared to 9 days of most MG&F products.
Do not use salt or any other water medicated treatments when treating your pond with terminate.
Terminate will not be shipped in freezing weather.
|Aqua Meds Terminate Application Rates|
|Add 3.5 oz (100 ml) of TERMINATE to every 1,000 gallons of pond water. Re-treat every 24 hours for 3 treatments with a minimum of a 25% water change prior to each re-treatment|