The Neus Eazy features Evolution Aqua's new solids removal system utilizing static Kaldnes. The Kaldnes is retained in a 316 stainless steel enclosure and has been prov en to trap incredibly small waste particles, without disrupting flow through the system.
Cleaning the Kaldnes is a simple matter of turning on the air tap to the settlement area, thus agitating the static Kaldnes. Waste is then dislodged from the media, and purged through the central vortex drain.
- Maximum recommended pond size: 4700 gallons
- Maximum flow rate: 2640 GPH
- Kaldnes K1micro media: 50 litres included (Maximum K1 capacity 150 litres)
- Recommended air pump with 50 liters of kaldness Airpump 70, with 100 liters Airpump 95, , 150 liters Airpump 130 and 200 liters Airpump 150.
- Approximate dimensions: L 50', W 44'', h 32'
Unlike foam, matting, or other forms of static filtration media, the Kaldnes K1/K3 media is designed to move freely within your filter. The constant chaotic movement of the air from your pump, causes the media to self clean and thus requires no maintenance. This allows the filter to reach optimum effectiveness without the disturbance of periodic cleaning, avoiding unnecessary loss of bacteria within the filter. 50 Liters of K1 media will handle up to 250 grammes of food per day and for K3, 225 grammes of food per day. For retrofit of existing filters, K3 media is the most suitable due to its larger size and ease of control.
For more information click on www.evolutionaqua.com.
Increase the bio-capacity of your Nexus 210 by simply adding more Kaldness media.